Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let's Play the Question Game Again!

I'm hoping to update the blog with the finished nursery soon, but until then, I'll answer those maternity questions again!

How far along?: Today, I'm 35 weeks, 5 days.
How big is baby?:  Baby Q is currently as big as a honeydew melon, or a laptop screen.
Maternity clothes?: Still wearing them!  I've also been comfortable in some of Shawn's boxers, as its been SO HOT here lately!
Movement: He's still all over the place!  I've been reading that his movement should be slowing down since he's running out of room, but he kept me up last night.  He's going to be my little wiggle worm, I think!
Total weight gain: Not sure.  I have an appointment this week, so we'll see.
Sleep?: I don't remember the last time I slept through the night.  (And yes, I know I need to get used to that!)  I'm up about every other hour!  Sometimes, Baby Q wakes me up with a strong kick, but usually I'm just up to use the bathroom or try to turn over, which looks more like an aerobic workout at this point!
Food cravings: Lemon Italian Ice.  They should sell it by the bucket!  I tried to get it in bulk at BJ's the other day, but they didn't have any.  :o(
Belly button in or out?: Its still an innie.  
What I'm looking forward to: I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and I'm hoping to learn if I'm making any progress toward Baby Q's arrival.  I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that the doctor will do an ultrasound to see what position he's in, and how big he is.
Best Moment this week: I consider myself a planner (and maybe a slight control freak!) so I was excited to be able to pack our hospital bag and diaper bags this weekend!  We still have our "last minute list" for the hospital bag, but it will be easier now since we at least have a start.  (And, it will be less for Shawn to have to run home and get!)
Milestone: We're officially in our last month of pregnancy! 
Nursery Progress: We just have to finish Abi's canvases and hang those, and get the mattress cover fixed, and the room will officially be finished!  I am hopeful that Abi will be able to finish the paintings this week, so pictures should be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment